Senior Product Manager
Product/Design Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Position Title: Senior Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced product manager to drive the evolution of the Tapjoy Customer Service experience. We are the market leading offerwall provider, helping performance advertisers drive conversions from mobile gamers in many of the world’s top publishers, such as Scopely, Glu and Ludia.
This product role will be focused on the technology and processes powering our Customer Service experience, a critical business area that is starting to undergo rapid expansion and iteration. The ideal candidate has worked with a Customer Service/Success team in delivering a world class user experience and driving service metrics. An understanding of how the mobile advertising ecosystem operates and mobile gaming would be an additional benefit.
As Senior Product Manager, you will work with a talented team that delivers the end to end service experience for mobile app users engaging with our wide array of app publishers and advertisers. In addition, you’ll work with developers, designers, and cross-functional stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Own the Service Tech product roadmap and build upon the current state using your product development experience, collaborative skills, and strong user empathy.
- Conceive and execute features for internal and external users, from the many types of mobile app consumers to teams utilizing our internal tools.
- Operate at the sprint, quarter, half-annual, and multi-year strategic levels. You’ll help us devise the best solutions to today’s problems, with tomorrow’s opportunities in mind.
- You will take a leading role in the growing Service Tech team, while aligning product strategy with the broader Product team and Tapjoy leadership.
- You will synthesize a range of user priorities and needs, becoming a service-oriented expert for internal stakeholders and customers across both Android and iOS ecosystems.
- You will help define service technology OKRs and be responsible for achieving them.
- You’ve successfully managed and shipped products and/or have led large scale, cross functional projects in a dynamic business landscape.
- You believe that the best products are made by high performing collaborative teams that have mutual trust and respect. You can help bridge the gap between team members but also escalate matters if needed.
- You have experience performing root cause analysis and understanding process flows using an iterative, data-oriented approach.
- You confidently query databases using SQL and a day buried in the data to answer complex questions is fun and fulfilling.
- 3+ years of experience in a software Product Management role, working with engineers and other stakeholders to execute ambitious visions.
- Experience working with a Customer Service/Success team on a consumer facing experience as well as features for internal tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a technical or business field.
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com