Senior Product Manager
Product/Design Management | Seoul, South Korea | Full Time
Position Title: Senior Product Manager
We are growing the Advertising Products Team. This product leader will be focused on building new features for our industry-leading Offerwall product. The challenges you’ll tackle on these products will include:
- Becoming deeply familiar with our Offerwall product across both Apple and Android platforms.
- Building and designing innovative products that further extend Tapjoy’s lead in the direct response and performance marketing space. These will include products that help both gaming companies and large consumer brands.
- Defining how we measure the performance of our products, what data we use, and helping our customers to use that data to achieve their goals.
- Partnering with global, cross-functional teams including engineering, business intelligence, sales, marketing, and customer service to manage complex, cross-functional projects.
Why we are excited for you to join our team:
- You will own the company’s most important product. Tapjoy’s reputation in the industry is closely tied to its Offerwall and the company has been the leader in this market for years.
- You will be the expert for internal stakeholders and customers. You’ll make complicated, technical concepts simple for non-technical people to understand.
- You will contribute to strategic prioritization of what we work on, why, and when.
- You’ll help to curate, set, and communicate a roadmap to your peers and to the company.
Who you are:
- You’ve successfully shipped multiple large products and/or have lead large scale, cross functional projects
- You have a keen eye for design and user experience. You obsess over making products which promote the best user experience possible.
- You have a good understanding of the advertising ecosystem or other marketplace products; you may have even worked in the space with a previous company
- You trust your gut instinct, but always makes sure that the data agrees with you
- You are not ready to join the engineering team but understand core software development concepts and languages
- You’re a details person and shepherd your products over the goal line every time
What Getting Started Might Look Like:
- In your first two months you will spend time getting familiar with all of Tapjoy’s advertising products. You learn about the Offerwall product and understand what each of its products does, the problems it solves, and who its customers are
- By month three you will be running team planning and organizing sprints. You will start working directly with internal stakeholders and our customers to prioritize the improvements and the new data products that they need to be successful
- By month six you will own the success of your team by setting and achieving quarterly goals. You will have shipped several products to our customers and have made significant impact to the value that they get from our data products
- Minimum - Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field
- 3+ years of experience leading technical projects or product launches in a related industry
- Strong data analytical skills and proven experience developing and using database tools (ex: BigQuery) to help drive decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 975 million monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Crowdstar, Topps and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.