Senior Product Manager
Product/Design Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Position Title: Senior Product Manager
As Senior Product Manager, you will work with talented engineers and designers to drive development of our dashboards and APIs that are used by AAA game studios and top-tier brands, currently serving more than 975 million monthly active end users.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work with a truly global team on our advertiser dashboard and API, owning the product roadmap and building upon our successful foundation using your software development experience, excellent collaborative skills, and strong user empathy.
- Conceive and execute exciting features for a diverse range of users, from game developers, consumer brands, and user acquisition managers to your fellow coworkers.
- Operate at the sprint, quarter, half-annual, and multi-year strategic level.
- You’ll help us devise the best solution to today’s problems, with tomorrow’s opportunities in mind.
Why we are excited for you to join our team:
- You will take a leading role on our advertiser dashboard and API, while aligning product strategy with our supply-side publisher platform.
- You will synthesize a range of user priorities and needs, becoming an expert for internal stakeholders and customers across both Android and iOS ecosystems.
- You will be a key contributor on a team of experts tackling ever-changing challenges in a fast-growing industry and company.
- You will help define our OKRs, then be responsible for achieving them.
Who you are:
- You have experience shipping successful software from whiteboard to release, keeping an organized product backlog and roadmap.
- You’re comfortable with shifting scopes and priorities in a dynamic business landscape, and have a keen sense for what’s MVP and what's best added through iteration.
- You are a thoughtful, clear communicator who tailors your message for your core development team in Seoul, business teams on 3 continents and a bevy of time zones, and customers ranging from game developers to consumer brands.
- You are an organized, reliable leader who considers consensus-building one of your core competencies.
- You’re willing to trust your experience and instincts, but rely on data at the end of the day.
- You believe that the best products are made by teams that are ethical, diverse, and empathetic.
- You’re a Product Manager that puts the designers and engineers on your team first.
- 3+ years of experience in a software Product Management role, working with engineering managers and design leads to execute ambitious visions.
- Experience performing root cause and impact analysis, taking an iterative, data-oriented approach to lead dev teams to success.
- A working knowledge of SQL and RDBs, able to dig into the data to answer your own questions 95% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or Data Science.
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com