Senior HR Manager
Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Senior HR Manager
Position Description:As Senior Manager of Human Resources, you will provide leadership of all company initiatives to build strong employee selection, engagement and retention. You will oversee the strategy, development and execution of key HR functions including recruitment, engagement, employee relations, and benefits. Top candidates will also have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, fluid work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work efficiently. This position will report to the VP of HR, and will lead a team of recruiters, HR representatives and administrative support employees across Tapjoy’s US offices.
Core Responsibilities:- Strategic and operational owner of core HR functions
- Roll up your sleeves mentality and dig into the day to day aspect of all HR areas
- Ability to ask why and continually look for way to be more efficient
- Review, track and strategically enhance employee benefits in order to support a growing and diverse employee population
- Engage with leadership and employees on all employee relations issues
- Manage employee relations by addressing and resolving employee issues promptly, effectively, and objectively while complying with applicable laws and policies
- Manage Tapjoy’s employee engagement initiatives
- Oversee recruiting and onboarding initiatives, with a emphasis on maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Oversee the design, administration and effectiveness of ongoing rewards and recognition programs
- Guide management and employee actions by updating company policies and procedures, and communicating and enforcing organization values in compliance with all legal and organizational requirements, standards and procedures
- Ensure ongoing compliance of all legal and organizational requirements, standards, and procedures and advise management on needed actions
- Other oversight/administration of certain HR programs
- Travel to other US and International offices will be required
- 8-10 years of Human Resources, Organization Development and Employee Relations experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources and/or Organization Development and advanced certification in Human Resources (SPHR/GPHR) preferred
- 4+ years of direct management experience is a must
- Past start-up experience is highly desirable
- International experience a plus
- Ability to lead others and a track record of change management
- Ideal candidate will be spirited, self directed, highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.