Senior Business Development Manager
Partner Services Tapdaq UK | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Tapdaq is growing fast, but we want to grow even faster. With an aim of becoming the default platform for revenue management, we need to build impenetrable relationships with the leading app publishers in the mobile industry.
This is a very rare opportunity to become a key player in one of the most exciting up and coming mobile startups. As a senior member of Tapdaq’s business development team, you’ll be integral to defining our outreach process, building a business development team, and leading it’s execution. Working directly with our CEO and CPO, you’ll establish strong partnerships with publishers around the world, ensuring Tapdaq becomes a valuable part of their ad stack.
Given how close you will be to our customers and their needs, you will also play a vital role in helping to develop new features and seeing opportunities opportunities for product innovation, but more importantly, as a senior member of staff within the BD department, you will be looked at as a leader to a large part of the business.
- You take full ownership of the business development process at Tapdaq, from lead generation through to conversion.
- You are responsible for setting (and hopefully exceeding!) growth goals from business development activity.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with existing customers, ensuring we retain all key partners.
- You will be partly responsible for building Tapdaq’s business development operation worldwide.
- You have strong experience in a business development environment (5-7 years minimum), and have a consistent track record of building positive relationships with businesses of all sizes.
- You possess strong leadership qualities, and an ambition to craft a highly efficient team which executes consistently.
- Exquisite written and verbal communication skills, able to explain high level concepts to both technical and non-technical customers
- A strong understanding of the full business development funnel, from lead generation and curation through to sales calls and relationship management.
- A detailed and analytical approach to your work, you enjoy using data to improve process over time.
- Passionate about the mobile app industry, or experience working in ad tech is a strong plus.
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.