Senior Account Manager
Developer Relations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Position Title: Senior Account Manager
Work with mobile app developers (publishers) to maximize their revenue through data-driven insights, utilizing the full capabilities of the Tapjoy Monetization platform. This individual contributor will be responsible for managing and growing Tapjoy’s established publisher relationships in the mobile space; including popular mobile games and applications on iOS and Android.
- Track, maintain and manage the performance of top strategic developer accounts through Tapjoy proprietary tools.
- Proactively identify and execute growth and optimization strategies for existing partners.
- Ensure partners are taking full advantage of Tapjoy's product offerings, including Offerwall, Rewarded Video, Video Interstitials, and LTV tools.
- Play, review, and critique developer’s existing and upcoming mobile game titles that leverage Tapjoy’s products and services to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Daily account management and support to ensure developer satisfaction with products - strive to exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Establish and grow relationships with existing partners through regular communications, quarterly business reviews, in-person meetings, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product, Legal, Business Intelligence and Marketing.
- Track, maintain and nurture a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Who you are: A data-driven individual who works efficiently in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- A self-starter who can get things done with minimal instructions
- Highly interested in the mobile apps and gaming space, and eager to discover new opportunities for partnership
- External facing, customer centric focus
- Analytical, data-driven mindset and approach
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to learn new software/internal tools quickly
- Attain and manage a quarterly revenue/KPI goal
Bonus points if you have:
- Fluency in another language
- A passion for mobile gaming
- Ad monetization experience from a previous company (ad network or client side)
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com