Sales Operations Specialist/Manager
Sales | Beijing, China | Full Time
Sales Operations Specialist/Manager at Tapjoy in Beijing, PRC
Tapjoy is the leader in discovery, engagement and monetization services for mobile applications. The company’s turnkey in-app advertising platform helps developers acquire cost-effective, high-value new users, drive engagement within their applications, and create incremental income by providing an ad-funded payment method. The Tapjoy network spans over 9,000 apps and 500 million global consumers on iOS, Android and emerging mobile platforms, delivering more than 1.5 million advertising completions per day to app developers and big brand advertisers. Tapjoy is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Paris, Tokyo, Beijing and Seoul Investors include InterWest Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners, D.E. Shaw Ventures, Rho Ventures and J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
Tapjoy is a rapidly growing company with strong revenues and solid market share. We are seeking a Sales Operations Specialist/Manager to work closely with our Sales team to provide our customers high value services. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following as additional roles and/or focus will be needed as the company and department continues to grow and evolve:
- Provide excellent sales and customer support to Tapjoy’s advertisers and publishers in Greater China region.
- Provide pre-sales support to outside sales team through guidance on advertising campaign strategy, volume estimates, bid suggestions and deck creation
- Assist with managing customers’ advertising campaigns and general analytics reporting and documentation
- Execute, complete and fulfill proposals
- Review and build media plans and ensure accuracy of placement details
- Assist in filling out advertising spec templates and answering questions about inventory and specs as needed
- Special projects as required
- Minimum three years of demonstrable track record driving mobile and/or online advertising sales or affiliate marketing in China, advertising agency experience is a plus
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Sales, or Advertising is preferred
- Passion for customer support, social media and online media
- Highly detail oriented; effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- A mature, self-motivated person with a positive, professional attitude
- High capacity to operate effectively in turbulent startup environment
- Proficiency with salesforce.com and MS Office desired
- Fluency in Chinese and English highly desired
So...why would you want to work for Tapjoy?
The real question is...why wouldn't you?
- We are a small company doing very big things
- We value innate intelligence, the curiosity to learn more, and the ability to solve problems - and we provide a ton of autonomy in which to do this
- The mobile app space is a large opportunity and will continue to grow. We've done well so far and we clearly see where we need to go - and now we need your help to get there