Sales Account Manager
Sales | Seoul, South Korea | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Sales Account Manager
- Acting as individual player, collaborate with other teams to achieve goals and responsibilities below.
- Regularly interface with client partners and manage relationships and grow business. This will include but not limited to analyzing KPIs of client's apps and work together with clients to maximize the business, and finiding new business opportunities from the client partners.
- Find new customers, and provide hands-on support for customers to start monetization using Tapjoy Platform. This will include attending and organizing industry events, executing cold calls, etc.,
- Plan, execute, analyze, and optimize actions to achieve individual, team and company goals.
- Collaborate with international and cross-functional internal teams to achieve individual, team, and company goals.
Core Competencies include:
- 2-5 years working experience.
- Experience in sales operation in mobile gaming, ad network industry is a plus.
- Highly interested in the mobile apps and ad network space, and eager to discover new games/apps, and share new opportunities with the team.
- Proven record in sales and developing/managing business relationship with customers.
- External facing, customer centric personality.
- Acting as an individual player to drive business, yet demonstrate a flexible team player attitude.
- Smart, creative, data driven, and can work efficiently in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and get things done with minimal instructions.
- Fluent in Korean, business level reading-writing and verbal English skill is a must.
- Ability to proactively and logically plan, execute, analyze and optimize actions to achieve individual, team and company goals.
- Ability to collaboratively work and influence with all levels of employees and management.
- Capability to travel (mainly in APAC, sometimes to United States)
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.