Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Contract
Position Title: Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer
Position Description:We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer to join our HR/Recruiting team. This is a great opportunity to start building your HR/Recruiting career with a global company headquarters in the heart of San Francisco. You will act as support to the HR and Recruiting team. Your work will encompass multiple offices here in the US and abroad.
- Coordinate interview process
- Source top talent (technical and non-technical)
- Act as the day-to-day face of Tapjoy, managing and replying to employee and candidate's inquiries via email and in person
- Create and maintain personnel and other files as needed
- Provide daily support in the Human Resources Department and Recruiting
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Partner with Recruiters and other key members of staff to schedule on-site/phone interviews
- Manage candidate interview experience from beginning to end
- Manage and keep all job postings current
- Help prepare offer letters for hiring managers
- Process all data and maintain recruiting profiles in our Applicant Tracking System
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with candidates, employees and management
- Proactive and able to juggle multiple tasks, efficiently and effectively
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Operate in compliance with all local, state and federal laws, as well as company policy and compliance standards
- Has the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Possess a willingness to improve performance and ask questions
- Bring a positive attitude and sense of humor to work daily!
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
- 1-2 years of experience working in a similar industry
- Possess proficient technical abilities, including MS Office Suite and Google applications (gmail, calendar and docs)
- Experience with HRIS and/or ATS is a plus
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com