Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Contract
Position Title: Recruiter (Contract)Position Location:
Tapjoy US Teams are working remotely amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. This position will be remote to start, but the opportunity to work out of a physical office in San Francisco, Santa Barbara, LA, or Boston may arise. Tapjoy is currently authorized to employ out of the states of CA, TX, TN, and MA.
Tapjoy is looking for an internal recruiter to support hiring for all things G&A, including, but not limited to our Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal departments. In this role, you will manage full lifecycle recruiting and take ownership of all open positions in this department. This is a contract position.
- You have a strong say:do ratio. You are self-motivated and follow through on your due diligence to hiring teams and candidates alike.
- You have an eye for talent. You are able to discern when a candidate is or is not a fit, and you are able to communicate feedback professionally.
- You manage projects under the umbrella of talent acquisition with the support of our HR and Marketing team, like maintaining our employer brand on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and our careers page.
- You’re excited about growing and building teams, and understand each hire is an addition to our culture. You are retention-minded and look for the best possible fit for the position above all else.
- You embody and amplify our core values: Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, Innovative, and Inclusive.
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting; with a preference for those who have worked for small to medium sized tech companies.
- Demonstrated experience managing recruiting processes effectively from start to finish.
- Impeccable time management skills.
- End to end recruitment - You source, screen, and close for up to 10 positions at a time.
- Communicate with hiring managers - You are checking in along every step of the hiring process through Slack and Zoom, and host regular check in meetings to keep hiring on track. Coach new hiring managers on the hiring process by providing guidance on best practices and give tutorials on recruiting tools.
- Maintain pipeline - You are committed to feeding managers 3-5 qualified candidates a week, consistently. You strategize to ensure this is as diverse a pipeline as possible through a mix of outreach, organic applications, referrals, and tools like LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You’re excited about the ever-changing, highly competitive bubble that is mobile advertising.
- You use data to support your daily work, and are comfortable pulling reporting regularly.
- You have a good grasp on employment law, specifically pertaining to immigration.
- You’re not shy about recruiting for new geos, and have experience in global recruiting in EMEA or APAC.
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com