Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Tapjoy's Maximum Impact PlatformTM provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded InterplayTM ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 15,000 mobile apps, reaching 520 million monthly active users. A 2016 comScoreTM study confirmed Tapjoy Interplay® ads deliver an unprecedented 3x lift across all brand metrics. The company works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers. Founded in 2007, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Tapjoy is backed by top-tier investors, including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.
Position Title: Receptionist
You’re a proactive, personable and professional individual looking for more than just your run-of-the-mill front desk job. As Receptionist at Tapjoy, you will be the face of our San Francisco office. You’ll greet everyone as they come in, and make sure the office is in good shape. You will also do much more than that as a vital part of the Tapjoy team. You help make sure that people are happy and fed, and have a crucial role in bringing the Tapjoy office to life with a calming sense of professionalism and a great sense of humor.
- Say good day - Warmly and professionally greet office visitors and employees alike
- Keep it spick and span - Own office conditions, making sure it’s tidy, presentable and clutter-free
- Solve puzzles - Navigate the jigsaw that is Google Calendar by helping schedule and organize meetings daily
- Be reliable - Interface with property/building management as needed (internet, electricity, cleaning/trash, and maintenance services)
- Make sure no one gets hangry - Help maintain a variety of healthy snacks and drinks at all times, and plan Friday lunches, paying close attention to what the team likes and needs
- Have fun! - Help plan the exciting things like team events, office surprises and special events, including the annual holiday party
- Be supportive - Assist in administration including scheduling interviews, helping to onboard new employees, managing recognition programs, and helping to write the monthly newsletter
- Keep things organized - Maintain general organization of the office including restocking supplies, distributing mail, resetting conference rooms after meetings, the list goes on
- Help out - Provide administrative support to executives and the rest of the Tapjoy team, as needed, including sending packages, completing expense reports, calendar management, and assisting with travel plans
Core Competencies include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High accountability and proven work quality
- Self-motivation and demonstrated initiative
- Highly ambitious, self-directed, and organized
- Event coordination skills
- Attention to detail and strong follow through
- Ability to laugh when things are funny
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 1-2 years administrative experience, preferred
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, tech-startup environment
- Experience with software like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
While we’re operating at tremendous scale, we still maintain a startup culture at Tapjoy with all of the casual, social, creative teammates you could desire, and encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation, continuous improvement and tremendous pride in our organization.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.