Mobile Growth Strategist (Inside Sales)
Sales | Santa Barbara, CA | Full Time
Position Title: Mobile Growth Strategist (Inside Sales)
We are searching for an enthusiastic sales professional to drive new revenue in the Mobile/Programmatic Media/Advertising space. This individual contributor will be responsible for closing new business with Advertisers & Ad Agencies in the US. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a high-paced, start-up environment and contain an understanding of the advertising space and mobile ecosystem.
This role requires an individual to prospect and develop relationships among the digital advertising community on both the planning and buying side, as well as have strong client management and sales skills. The Account Executive is required to think strategically and explore the business needs of clients in order to provide options and customized advertising solutions. The Account Executive works well both independently and within a small team, contributes market/client knowledge to help drive product & marketing and is a true sales hunter.
- Generate mobile advertising revenue through new and existing relationships at the agency and client level while also managing a selection of current accounts
- Develop relationships at all levels within the mobile, video, and advertising agency community
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow & maintain a named account list
- Collaborate with Tapjoy's internal teams to win & deliver campaigns
- Represent Tapjoy at Marketing & Advertising events
- Accurately forecast revenue growth; achieve revenue goals as defined by management
- The ability to provide positive customer service and following-through to close deals and build relationships
- Must be a self-starter, articulate and possess excellent presentation, phone, and written communication skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Ability to build interdepartmental relationships
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Sales, Media or Advertising is ideal
- Preferably proficient with salesforce.com, MS Office and G Suite
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com