Mobile Growth Strategist
Sales | Beijing, China | Full Time
Position Title:Mobile Growth Strategist
We are searching for an enthusiastic sales professional to drive new revenue in the Mobile/Programmatic Media/DTC Advertising space. This individual contributor will be responsible for closing new business with Advertisers & Ad Agencies. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a high-paced, start-up environment and contain an understanding of the advertising space and mobile ecosystem.
This role requires an individual to prospect and develop relationships among the digital advertising community on both the planning and buying side, as well as have strong client management and sales skills. The Mobile Growth Strategist works well both independently and within a team, contributes market/client knowledge to help drive product & marketing and is a true sales hunter.
- Generate mobile advertising revenue through new and existing relationships at the agency and client level while also managing a selection of current accounts
- Develop relationships at all levels within the mobile, DTC, and advertising agency community
- Proven experience as strong contributor to multicultural organizations
- Collaborate with Tapjoy's internal teams to win & deliver campaigns
- Represent Tapjoy at Marketing & Advertising events
- Achieve revenue goals as defined by management
- 1-3 year of demonstrable track record driving mobile, online advertising sales or performance marketing in China
- The ability to provide positive customer service and following-through to close deals and build relationships
- Strong communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Ability to build interdepartmental relationships
- Experience with performance-based online advertising and/or DTC is ideal
- Fluency in Chinese and English is a must
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com