Manager, US Ad Sales
Sales | Santa Barbara, CA | Full Time
As Manager of the US Ad Sales Team at Tapjoy, you will support and train the growing outbound sales team in our Santa Barbara, CA office. You’ll also work closely with direct to consumer partners, game/app developers, and agencies to seek out new business opportunities and grow existing relationships within the mobile advertising landscape.
Your essential duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Directly oversee and support the US Ad Sales Team
- Work with the Management team on a strategy for success for sellers
- You will act as an internal liaison for our finance, marketing, BI, operations, product, and legal teams
- You will be responsible for directly managing a team of sellers who are assigned personal goals, while working towards a team revenue goal with a focus on QoQ continued growth
- Work closely with our Account Management team to identify partners that qualify for AM support, as well as passing off existing partnerships to free up outbound sales reps time.
- Perform deep dive analysis on performance deliverables, and conduct quarterly business reviews to communicate results externally
- You will communicate with internal stakeholders on performance, needs, goals, expectations, issues, and wins
- Work within the Product team to take on special projects for important initiatives including inventory management, beta testing, and forecasting
- Handle escalated integration/ad-ops issues on the client-facing side
- Attend & represent Tapjoy at trade shows, client meeting, and other industry events
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years successful work experience with ad networks, developer/client relations, platform, advertiser, or agency
- Minimum 2 year managing a team, and hitting or exceeding revenue goals
- Experience with third party tracking companies
- Must have an understanding of basic online and mobile advertising models
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Public speaking and presenting skills
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com