HR Coordinator / Recruiting Coordinator
Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: HR Coordinator / Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Tapjoy is seeking a savvy HR Coordinator / Recruiting Coordinator to join their team in San Francisco. In this role, you will collaborate with Recruiting/HR and hiring managers to coordinate the recruiting and pre-hire process, and to develop creative and practical strategies to find hidden gem candidates. This position is crucial to making sure that every candidate, no matter the stage in the process or the interview outcome, has a great experience from start to finish. The ideal candidate would have a balance of creativity, drive and follow-through along with strong interpersonal skills and a good sense of humor.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule phone and on-site interviews across multiple offices and timezones
- Create an exceptional candidate experience and be a Tapjoy brand ambassador
- Manage and keep all job postings current
- Help prepare offer letters and other new hire documents for hiring managers
- Process all data and maintain recruiting profiles in our Applicant Tracking System
- Tactically research top talent and stay updated on current business news
- Generate referrals by organization / attending events and sourcing campaigns
- Find creative ways to capture candidates attention during initial reach-out stages
Core Competencies include:
- Strong organization skills and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with candidates, employees and management
- Proactive and able to juggle multiple tasks, efficiently and effectively
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a willingness to improve performance and ask questions
- Bring a positive attitude and sense of humor to work daily!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Possess proficient technical abilities, including MS Office Suite and Google applications (gmail, calendar and docs)
- Experience with ATS a plus
- Passion for mobile gaming/adtech
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.