Human Resources | Beijing, China | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: HR/Administrative Assistant
- Provide daily admin support to ensure smooth running of Tapjoy China office
- Manage petty cash according to established procedures
- Purchase, receive, and organize office supplies and stock kitchen with snacks, fruit, and coffee ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Manage the cleaning service to make sure the office environment maintains a consistent level of cleanliness
- Sort of reception role, incoming mail and courier deliveries for distribution; greet clients/suppliers/visitors
- HR & Administrative related vendor/contract management tasks
- Coordinate meetings and appointments
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to APAC management team
- Liaison with HQ and APAC teams to support on various administration matters
- Attendance and leave management
- Manage the award/work anniversary system
- Assist HR team with the Tapjoy China with office moves and decoration
- Organize and facilitate team building and activities.
- Coordinate with property management to maintain conditions of office equipment and facilities. For example: door lock is broken, toilet is blocked, or leaks
- Act as a Marketing Assistant and support the Marketing team with events
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.