CEO | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Executive Assistant
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll provide support to the CEO and other members of the executive team as needed. Tapjoy is a dynamic, fast paced environment so you’ll be expected to be proactive, efficient, resourceful, results oriented and highly professional.
- Managing the administrative responsibilities for the CEO and support other executives as needed
- Support meeting preparation, scheduling given priorities for the day / week, travel planning, processing expenses
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Planning and coordinating team events like offsites, group meetings or cross-functional meetings
- Partner and coordinate schedules with the exec staff, board member EAs, and customers
- Complete special projects and plan / execute work plans
- Identify and partner with HR on important opportunities like scheduling learning-and-development for teams, critical recruiting, and group meetings
- 5+ years of relevant experience supporting senior level executives in an administrative capacity
- College degree preferred
- Experience in high growth company environments is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work through challenges as well as give and receive feedback diplomatically
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and create clarity
- Incredibly organized and resourceful; able to juggle and multi-task, with an acute attention to detail and follow through
- Strong presentation development skills (Google Docs, MS Office)
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
- Ability to remain calm and poised under pressure and get to solutions
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.