EMEA Publisher Sales Manager
Sales | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Tapjoy is a mobile advertising and monetization platform whose Mobile Value Exchange model allows app developers to monetize their apps and acquire users on iOS and Android.
The Tapjoy network spans thousands of apps and 500 million global consumers on iOS and Android, delivering millions of advertising completions per day to app developers and big brand advertisers.
An early innovator in the mobile ecosystem, we are backed by top-tier investors, including: J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures.
Headquartered in San Francisco with global offices, the company is looking for an EMEA Publisher Sales Manager to work in our London office.
Position Title: EMEA Publisher Sales Manager – Mobile Advertising - London
Tapjoy is a rapidly growing company with strong revenues and solid market share, and is currently seeking a Publisher Sales Manager to work with game developers (publishers) to maximize their revenues, meet their user acquisition needs, and broaden/deepen our relationships. This individual contributor will be responsible managing and growing our relationships in the mobile space; including popular mobile games and applications on iOS and Android. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage relationships to hit target revenue and margin economics while ensuring high publisher satisfaction with our services
- Daily account management and support to ensure publisher happiness with products, monetization, distribution, service levels, etc. Strive to exceed client expectations and objectives
- New business sales to grow and expand our publisher base, bringing in new clients and upselling existing ones
- Maximize overall revenue growth within existing accounts on both publishing and advertising ends
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Tapjoy’s products, strategies and services
- Represent Tapjoy at industry events and conferences
- Accurately forecast account growth; achieve and exceed revenue objectives for accounts
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, companies, and opportunities
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
What we’re looking for…
- A record of account management and/or sales success for 1-2 years working in online/mobile advertising or affiliate marketing or app monetization role
- A clear understanding of basic online/mobile advertising models and analytics
- An international profile – fluency in one or two foreign languages a plus (Russian, German, Spanish, French…)
- You are highly interested in the mobile apps space, and eager to discover new games/apps
- You are constantly striving to learn and grow beyond your job responsibilities - you’re curious, intelligent and ambitious
- You find satisfaction in working closely with partners and helping them achieve their objectives you’re happy when your clients are happy. You like providing positive customer service
- You like meeting new clients, finding and building new partnerships, and are constantly looking to grow the accounts you manage
- You are comfortable engaging with clients at every level in an organization - from the CEO to your day-to-day contacts
- A history of meeting and exceeding annual goals managing multi-million dollar accounts
- An undergraduate degree in related field
- Superb organization skills, a proactive nature
While we’re operating at tremendous scale, we still maintain a startup culture at Tapjoy with all of the casual, social, creative teammates you could desire, and encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation, continuous improvement and tremendous pride in our organization.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.