Director, Customer Success
Customer Service | Santa Barbara, CA | Full Time
Position Title: Director, Customer Success
We are seeking a full time Director of Customer Success. Reporting directly to the COO, this role will oversee our Customer Service function and will partner with our Sales, Operations and Product teams to ensure the best possible customer experience.
Lead the development and implementation of our customer success strategy.
Hire, train and retain a high performing customer success team.
Manage customer service vendors.
Influence & partner with cross functional teams to drive customer experience initiatives forward.
- 5-10 years of relevant customer service leadership at scale.
- Experience building out and scaling Customer Service operations, particularly in a dynamic, fast-paced startup or tech environment. Experience should include designing and overseeing training, QA, and metric management programs at scale using outsourced teams.
- 5+ years people management experience.
- Proven strong people and organizational leadership.
- The ability to inspire an organization to deliver and champion awesome customer experiences.
- Demonstrated success in building high performing teams including coaching leaders to higher levels of impact.
- Proven ability to use customer-centric, data-driven insights to drive decisions that lead to superior customer experience.
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com