Developer Relations Manager
Developer Relations | Beijing, China | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Developer Relations Manager
Work with team for tasks below in Greater China:
- Reach out to new customer, support to integrate Tapjoy Platform into their apps.
- Strive to exceed client expectations and objectives. Maximize revenue through data analysis and hands-on operations support of monetization publishers and app advertisers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize Tapjoy’s products and services.
- Play, review, and critique developer’s existing and upcoming mobile game titles that fit within Tapjoy’s products and services
- Represent Tapjoy at sponsored industry events and conferences•Act as individual player to acquire new partners and manage existing clients including up-sell to drive business in Greater China.
Core Competencies include:
- Acting as individual player to drive business.
- Business level communication skill in Chinese, Verbal English skill is a plus.
- Ability to plan, execute actions and solutions to drive business and solve issues when needed.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management.
- A commitment to providing positive customer service and following-through to close deals and build relationships
- Attains and manages a quarterly revenue / KPI goal.
- External facing, customer centric personality.
- At least 3 years of work experience, at least 2+ years of experience within the online/mobile gaming or advertising industry.
- Acting as a indivudual player to acquire new partners (publishers) and account manage including up-sell from existing partner publishers.
- Smart, creative, data driven, and can work efficiently in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and get things done with minimal instructions
- Capability to travel (mainly to China. Also Japan and United Stats)
- Business communication skill in Chinese is a must. Reading and writing skill in English at business level is also a must. Verbal English skill is a plus.
- Team oriented with a customer-focused attitude.
- Highly interested in the mobile apps space, and eager to discover new games/apps, and share new opportunities with the team.
- Organized, proactive, and self-motivator; gets high quality work done without a lot of noise.
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.