Developer Relations Account Manager
Developer Relations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Position Title: Developer Relations Account Manager
Tapjoy is a rapidly growing company with strong revenues and solid market share, and is currently seeking an Account Manager to work with game developers (publishers) to maximize their revenues and broaden/deepen our relationships. This individual contributor will be responsible for managing and growing our relationships in the mobile space; including popular mobile games and applications on iOS and Android.
- Managing the advertising revenue growth from a portfolio of gaming app developers of all sizes, located in EMEA
- Offering the best possible onboarding experience to new clients
- Offering expert advice to clients on app monetization topics
- Building expert knowledge of your clients’ activities
- Upselling new Tapjoy products to clients
- Working cross-functionally with sales, BI, marketing, and product teams to contribute ideas beyond your day-to-day activities, build a market winning product, build stronger tools and processes and maximise efficiency
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 2+ years of account management experience in mobile or online advertising
- Relationship management experience - you enjoy meeting with new clients and building partnerships
- Organisation skills - you are able to manage a large portfolio of clients and manage priorities
- Ability to analyse ad performance, slice/dice complex data sets to produce actionable insights, and unlock new revenue opportunities
- To be proactive upselling new services to clients, and take a thoughtful approach to selling - data-driven and tailored to each client
- To constantly seek to grow your expertise in mobile advertising, app monetization, in the mobile gaming industry
- To be focused on outcomes - you ensure client satisfaction and aim at hitting targets
- To be excited about mobile gaming and working with gaming clients
Bonus points if you have:
- Fluency in another language (Russian, French..)
- A degree in a related field
- Experience working on the demand side (user acquisition)
- A passion for mobile gaming
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 975 million monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Crowdstar, Topps and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.