Developer Relations Account Manager
Developer Relations | Tokyo, Japan | Full Time
Position Title: Developer Relations Account Manager
Tapjoy is a rapidly growing company with strong revenues and solid market share, and is currently seeking an experienced Developer Relations Manager (Account Manager) to work with game developers (publishers) in APAC (main focus in Japan) to maximize their revenues and broaden/deepen our relationships. This individual contributor will be responsible for managing and growing our relationships in the mobile space; including popular mobile games and applications on iOS, Android. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage relationships to hit target revenue and margin economics while ensuring high publisher satisfaction with our services.
- Daily account management and support to ensure publisher happiness with products, monetization, distribution, service levels, etc.
- Strive to exceed client expectations and objectives
- New business sales to grow and expand our publisher base, bringing in new clients and upselling existing ones
- Maximize overall revenue growth within existing accounts on both publishing and advertising ends.
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Tapjoy’s products, strategies and service.
- Represent Tapjoy at industry events and conferences.
- Accurately forecast account growth; achieve and exceed revenue objectives for accounts.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, companies, and opportunities.
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
- Ad hoc projects depending on needs of Developer Relations team.
- You are constantly striving to learn and grow beyond your job responsibilities - you’re curious, intelligent and ambitious
- You find satisfaction in working closely with partners and helping them achieve their objectives - you’re happy when your clients are happy.
- You like providing positive customer service
- You like meeting new clients, finding and building new partnerships, and are constantly looking to grow the accounts you manage in any way, shape or form.
- You are comfortable engaging with clients at every level in an organization - from the CEO to your day-to-day contacts.
- A record of account management and or sales success for at least 2+ years working in online/offline advertising sales or affiliate marketing.
- Successful experience working in Social Media, Mobile/Online Gaming Sites, or Advertising Networks or Platforms.
- Experience with performance-based online or mobile advertising is ideal, understanding of basic online advertising models.
- A history of meeting and exceeding annual goals managing multi-million dollar accounts.
- An undergraduate degree in related field.
- Business level communication skill in Japanese, English skill is a plus
- Superb organization skills, a proactive nature.
- Proficiency with MS Office and can pick up new software/internal tools quickly.
- Progressive, consistent work history and excellent references
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 975 million monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Crowdstar, Topps and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.