Data Science/Analytics | Seoul, South Korea | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy 📱
📈Data Science is pretty much our business - we drive conversions. Given our massive scale, relatively modest improvements can have an outsized impact.
⚡If you’re looking to be a point of influence on a celebrated team (*not* just another ⚙️in a giant machine), a thought leader & mentor, and implement cutting edge machine learning tools -- this gig is for you.
- Analyze big data of ad optimization system, working closely with the product team
- Constantly experiment and improve the quality of existing machine learning models for the recommendation/ad optimization system
- Invent and analyze big data for given business cases and help implement them in production
- Work with the product/engineering team to implement, test, and deploy the solution on Google Cloud Platform
- Passionate about machine learning and big data
- Ability to communicate complex algorithmic works as easy-to-understand story telling
- Motivated to test at billions scaled data and follow up machine learning models in product
- B.S./M.S., in Computer Science or Statistics or similar applied technical field
- Solid coding skills in SQL and in a scripting language like Python. Packages: scikit-learn & TensorFlow. Scaling GPU clusters to train deep neural networks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures and Machine Learning / Data Mining
- Understanding of RDBMS, SQL and NoSQL alternatives
- Experience with Hadoop, Hbase, Pig or PySpark is a plus
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.