Customer Service Manager
Customer Service | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title/Description: Customer Service Manager
We are seeking a talented Customer Service Operations professional to bring a "user centric" point of view to the team to enhance our approach and oversee relationships with outsourced service center.
- Be the Champion of our users - bring their view point into consideration within the organization
- Management of ticketing platform and linkages to other Tapjoy systems.
- Performance monitoring and optimization through defined team and individual goals and benchmarks
- Internal communication of client concerns, satisfaction levels among clients and advertiser and publisher account managers, and strategies for process and performance improvements
- Promote and foster a positive culture based around the success, engagement, and overall satisfaction of our clients
- Communicate effectively with key cross-functional partners, including
- Engineering and others during design, build, launch, and expansion phase of product life cycle
- Have experience in analyzing and documenting processes, work flows, test plans, and procedures
- Have experience in analyzing reports and data to predict the results of changes, rollout plans to test those assumptions in a controlled way, and validate the improvements through data proof-points
- Build reports and insights from data to show results and improvements
- Previous technical experience with business SaaS products, specifically customer support platforms and/or CRM
- Understanding of analytics as applied to support queues or other funnel mechanics
- Have at least 3-5 years of direct management experience of customer service and/or QA organizations
- Management Skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage and motivate colleagues
- Analytical Thinking Problem solving - particularly around work flow and platform design
- Customer Service centric - understanding of the impact customer service has on Tapjoy revenue, consumer retention, and clients' success
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.