Client Monetization Analyst
Business Intelligence | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Tapjoy's Maximum Impact PlatformTM provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded InterplayTM ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 15,000 mobile apps, reaching 520 million monthly active users. A 2016 comScoreTM study confirmed Tapjoy Interplay® ads deliver an unprecedented 3x lift across all brand metrics. The company works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers. Founded in 2007, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Tapjoy is backed by top-tier investors, including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.
Position Title: Client Monetization Analyst
• Oversee analysis on client supply proposals.
• Identify underperforming and potential clients and make recommendations that will generate advertising revenue.
• Communicate the financial implications of these recommendations to management.
• Be a leader in the Yield Management team representing the supply side seeking to optimize revenue
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize Tapjoy's products and services for all global partners
• Collaborate with all entities of the Developer Relations team to execute on strategies that grow existing business with existing developers and assist in managing new business with incoming developers.
• Prepare supply trends, forecast and analysis weekly
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends, companies and opportunities.
• Execute in a fast-paced, evolving, team environment.
Core Competencies include:
• Very high attention to detail and ability to meet or exceed all deadlines
• Basic understanding of digital advertising models and concepts
• Basic understanding of and how mobile apps monetize
• Exceptional problem solving skills and strategic business judgment
• Advanced Excel skills. Eagerness and ability to quickly learn more advanced data analysis tools and programs.
• Smart, creative, data-driven and humble individual who can work efficiently in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and get things done with minimal instructions
• Highly interested in the mobile app space, and eager to discover new games/apps and generate monetization strategies
• Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills, team oriented with a customer-focused attitude
• Self-starter, organized, proactive; gets high quality work done with minimal guidance
• Progressive, consistent work history and excellent references
• SQL query writing experience
• Experience working with Microstrategy, Tableau or similar reporting tools
• Experience with campaign optimization, media analytics or programmatic advertising
• Undergraduate degree in quantitative field: Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Finance etc.,
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role
While we’re operating at tremendous scale, we still maintain a startup culture at Tapjoy with all of the casual, social, creative teammates you could desire, and encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation, continuous improvement and tremendous pride in our organization.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.