Business Development | Beijing, China
Business Administrator at Tapjoy in Beijing, China
Tapjoy is the leader in discovery, engagement and monetization services for mobile applications. The company’s turnkey in-app advertising platform helps developers acquire cost-effective, high-value new users, drive engagement within their applications, and create incremental income by providing an ad-funded payment method. The Tapjoy network spans over 9,000 apps and 200 million global consumers on iOS, Android and emerging mobile platforms, delivering more than 1.5 million advertising completions per day to app developers and big brand advertisers. Tapjoy is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Silicon Valley, London and Tokyo. Investors include InterWest Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners, D.E. Shaw Ventures, Rho Ventures and J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
Tapjoy is a rapidly growing company with strong revenues and solid market share, and needs an experienced Development Relations Manager. To cope with our business growth in the Greater China region, we are searching for an experienced office administrator to manage office and support our developer activities. Essential duties and responsibilities of this individual contributor may include, but are not limited to, the following as additional roles and/or focus will be needed as the company and department continues to grow and evolve:
- Develop and manage processes to ensure efficiency of a fast growing business and all related office related administration matters
- Source and manage external suppliers including outsource partners and IT vendors
- Support business teams for marketing, outreach and customer event activities
- Support US HQ on HR and Finance matters
- Execute in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ad hoc projects depending on needs of the Development Relations team
- A minimum of five years of business or administration experience at a venture-funded start-up, social media, gaming or mobile internet services or consumer services industry
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- A mature, self-motivated person with a positive, professional attitude
- High capacity to operate effectively in turbulent startup environment
- Progressive, consistent work history and excellent references
So...why would you want to work for Tapjoy?
The real question is...why wouldn't you?
- We are a small company doing very big things (220M devices on our network and growing)
- We value innate intelligence, the curiosity to learn more, and the ability to solve problems - and we provide a ton of autonomy in which to do this
- The mobile app space is a large opportunity and will continue to grow. We've done well so far and we clearly see where we need to go - and now we need your help to get there