Finance | Beijing, China | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
This position is to directly report to APAC Controller, support the Controller to manage financial operations for APAC subsidiaries, including Tapjoy China WOFE & Variable Interest Entity (VIE), Tapjoy Japan, Tapjoy Korea and 5Rocks Korea. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following as additional roles and/or focus will be needed as the company and department continues to grow and evolve:
Position Title: Assistant Accountant
Position Description/Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following as additional roles and/or focus will be needed as the company and department continues to grow and evolve:
- Manage accounting, payroll and tax filing for VIE and support VIE statutory audits and filings in a timely manner
- Manage accounts payable and assistance with internal approval process, reconciliation of accounts payable and payment settlement as well as bank reconciliation
- Review and safekeeping of check receipts for accounting and expense reimbursement
- Assist with month/quarter-end financial close, review financial reports and general ledgers
- Invoicing and reconciliation of accounts receivable and follow-up of cash collection
- Review and process Insertion Orders submitted by China commercial teams
- Support sales organization on revenue and incentive forecasting, tracking and reporting
- Assist with management reports, budget and financial analysis
- Liaise with local banks, tax offices and other authorities
- Filing of accounting documents, vouchers and receipts
- Assist in day-to-day accounting information processing, such as vendor payments, expense claim and reimbursement, various tax filing, insurance, and information required for month end financial closing
- Reconcile and review of all general ledger accounts for APAC subsidiaries. completing monthly financial close and reporting the results within four (4) working days for the world-wide consolidation within the NetSuite system
- Support with the world-wide consolidated audits, as needed
- Other ad-hoc duties needed
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting or Finance
- Fluent Chinese and English skills both written and spoken
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A good team player and fast learner, self driven, attention to detail and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills with internal and external parties
- Deadline driven with strong research, analysis, organizational, and time management skills
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.