APAC Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Beijing, China | Full Time
Position Title: APAC Marketing Specialist
- Market localization and implementation of global Tapjoy go-to-market strategy.
- Development and execution of online and offline marketing programs across all customer touchpoints
- Management of local web properties for the APAC region (focusing on Japan, China, Korea).
- Coordination and planning of local online and in-person events.
- Identify and execute key sales enablement opportunities with high propensity for lead generation within APAC markets - inclusive of but not limited to; event identification, activation and management, nurture programs, and optimization of both online and offline content.
- Conduct analysis of local marketing programs and collateral, optimize, and make recommendations for growth strategy accordingly.
- Innovate constantly, A/B test, and set projects to experiment with new formats.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, locally and internationally, to align marketing strategy with other areas and execution.
- Working collaboratively to identify opportunities, ensure alignment and buy-in across the organization, and clarity and transparency of activity throughout execution.
- Identify and execute key sales enablement opportunities with high propensity for lead generation within APAC markets - inclusive of but not limited to; event identification, activation, and management of key partnerships, nurture programs and optimization of both online and offline creative activations - as well as working with the product marketing team to create tools and assets to support the sales cycle.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience
- Chinese and English: Business Level Japanese and Korean:
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in media or creative agency, or in the mobile advertising space
- Experience with content localisation and translations
- Proven experience partnering with external agencies and vendors
- Proven experience managing projects with many stakeholders
- Experience managing at least one of the following: Website, In-Person or Online Events, Sales Enablement or Email Marketing
- Experience with Wordpress or other similar website CMS platforms
- Experience in Google Analytics Experience working in HubSpot or similar contact management systems
- Experience in B2B Marketing
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 975 million monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Crowdstar, Topps and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.