Agency and Programmatic Sales Manager, EMEA
Sales | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Position Title: Agency and Programmatic Sales Manager, EMEA
We are seeking an Agency Sales Manager in our London office to work closely with the rest of the Sales team to actively engage in the growth of new business opportunities within the mobile advertising landscape - predominantly from London media agencies and programmatic partners. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Use existing agency contacts to promote Tapjoy to the London agency scene and close deals with new brands
- Work on an existing patch of agencies and direct clients to ensure Tapjoy is taking maximum revenue from agency contacts
- Execute, complete and fulfill proposals for clients.
- Grow Existing Business: Work closely with our existing programmatic demand partners to manage the ongoing business and trading relationships and ensure that the full potential of each partnership is achieved through ongoing account optimizations and collaboration with supply team
- Provide tactical direction to DSP teams to onboard new demand partners, strengthen existing relationships, and expand commercial and strategic opportunities
- Create and monitor programmatic campaigns (KPIs, bid strategies, targeting, budget)
- Maintain complete understanding of the Tapjoy product suite, policy, and advertising dashboard in order to best advise clients on campaign activations.
- Maintain records of client contact in Salesforce.com
- A proven experience within a digital media sales environment.
- 3-5 years of related sales experience within an advertising technology company (mobile video experience preferred)
- A demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility, success in managing strategic partnerships with agencies and DSPs/ programmatic partners
- Contacts in the London media agency scene
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, external and internal customer satisfaction management
- Ability to understand and interpret customer needs
- Understand the dynamics of the programmatic digital video ecosystem
- Work across different internal teams and own a book of business
- A capability to communicate very effectively – both written and verbal.
- A self motivated, down to earth, friendly, roll your sleeves up kind of disposition who thrives in a smaller team environment
- A combination of a ‘start-up team ethos’ alongside an ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com