Affiliate Account Manager
Business Development | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Affiliate Account Manager
We are seeking an Affiliate Account Manager to manage a set of clients, support the sales team in pursuing opportunities and growing accounts, as well as pursuing new business with strategic affiliate and network clients within the mobile advertising landscape. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Handle large sets of data across multiple tools and be able to analyze, compare and contrast
- Daily account management and support to ensure advertiser satisfaction
- Strive to exceed client expectations and objectives
- Perform deep-dive analysis on campaign performance on behalf of Ad Sales and conduct regular external reports and quarterly business reviews to communicate results to clients
- Regularly pull reporting from core Tapjoy tools and multiple third party tools
- Communicate and coordinate between teams to develop best campaign strategy and maximize performance, including: Sales, Finance, Marketing, BI, Operations, Product and Legal
- Advise on campaign strategy, prices and delivery estimates
- Support Ad Sales with data analysis
- Troubleshoot campaign under-delivery, tracking issues and integration challenges
- Maintain client records in customer relationships software
- Manage a set of accounts and maximize their performance
Core Competencies & Requirements include:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to handle large sets of data easily
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Task-oriented, methodical and focused
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and customer relationship systems (preferably Salesforce)
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly changing, team environment
- Interest in gaming, digital, technology, advertising or similar fields
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.