Advertising Operations Specialist
Ad Operations | Beijing, China | Full Time
Position Title: Advertising Operations Specialist
Tapjoy is currently seeking an Advertising Operations Specialist to work closely with our Sales team to provide our customers high value services.
- Provide excellent sales and customer support to Tapjoy’s advertisers and publishers in APAC region.
- Provide pre-sales support to outside sales team through guidance on advertising campaign strategy, volume estimates, bid suggestions and deck creation
- Assist with managing customers’ advertising campaigns and general analytics reporting and documentation
- Execute, complete and fulfill proposals
- Review and build media plans and ensure accuracy of placement details
- Assist in filling out advertising spec templates and answering questions about inventory and specs as needed
- Special projects as required
- Highly detail oriented; effective problem solving skills
- Sensitive to data analysis and
- Team player but yet be able to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of demonstrable track record driving mobile and/or online advertising sales or affiliate marketing in China, advertising agency experience is a plus
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Sales, or Advertising is preferred
- Passion for customer support, social media and online media
- A mature, self-motivated person with a positive, professional attitude
- High capacity to operate effectively under pressure
- Fluency in China and English highly desired, other Asian languages such as Japanese and Korean an advantage
- Experience and proficiency with salesforce.com skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and Mac OS desired
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com