Ad Sales Manager
Sales | Beijing, China | Full Time
Tapjoy's Maximum Impact PlatformTM provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded InterplayTM ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 15,000 mobile apps, reaching 520 million monthly active users. A 2016 comScoreTM study confirmed Tapjoy Interplay® ads deliver an unprecedented 3x lift across all brand metrics. The company works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers. Founded in 2007, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Tapjoy is backed by top-tier investors, including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.
Position Title: Ad Sales Manager
- Identify and close new sales opportunities; meet or exceed target sales goals
- Plan, prepare, and execute high impact meetings with prospects and partners
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of core objectives and challenges
- Maximize revenue growth within existing accounts/territory
- Adopt the corporate selling methodology, Partner with Tapjoy’s international sales team to refine corporate selling methodology to achieve results
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Tapjoy’s products and services
- Represent Tapjoy at industry events and conferences
- Accurately forecast revenue growth; achieve revenue goals as defined by management
- Execute in a fast-paced, team environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of demonstrable track record driving mobile and/or online advertising sales or affiliate marketing in China
- An extremely strong network of active relationships within the target community, both leading ad agencies and direct advertisers
- Proven experience as strong contributor to multi-national organizations
- A history of meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas
- Experience with performance-based online advertising is ideal
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Sales, or Advertising is preferred
- Superb organization skills, a proactive nature
- A commitment to providing positive customer service and following-through to close deals and build relationships
- Proficiency with salesforce.com and MS Office desired
- Fluency in Chinese and English highly desired, other Asian languages such as Korean and Japanese an advantage.
While we’re operating at tremendous scale, we still maintain a startup culture at Tapjoy with all of the casual, social, creative teammates you could desire, and encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation, continuous improvement and tremendous pride in our organization.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.