Ad Operations Representative
Ad Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Ad Operations Representative
- We are seeking an Ad Operations Representative to implement and manage ad campaigns as well as assist in various projects.
- Core responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Schedule and maintain ad delivery for all online advertising campaigns using Tapjoy’s proprietary ad server
- Optimize campaigns to ensure full delivery
- Manage all post sales activities for an assigned portfolio of accounts, including: integration, troubleshooting, trafficking, optimization, campaign revisions, etc.
- Communicate with advertisers/agencies on creative and performance issues, providing suggestions to optimize conversion rates and delivery
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience in online web and mobile app advertising operations
- Successful experience in online ad serving platforms and ad network solutions
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in performance based marketing or advertising is a plus (CPA, Search)
- Computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- A mature, self-motivated “go-getter” with a positive and professional attitude
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.