Ad Operations Manager
Sales | Tokyo, Japan
Ad Operations Manager at Tapjoy in Tokyo, Japan
Tapjoy is the leader in discovery, engagement and monetization services for mobile applications. The company’s turnkey in-app advertising platform helps developers acquire cost-effective, high-value new users, drive engagement within their applications, and create incremental income by providing an ad-funded payment method. The Tapjoy network spans over 9,000 apps and 500 million global consumers on iOS, Android and emerging mobile platforms, delivering more than 1.5 million advertising completions per day to app developers and big brand advertisers. Tapjoy is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Paris, Tokyo, Beijing and Seoul. Investors include InterWest Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners, D.E. Shaw Ventures, Rho Ventures and J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
Tapjoy is a rapidly growing company with strong revenues and solid market share. We are seeking an Ad Operations Manager to implement and manage ad campaigns as well as assist in various projects. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following as additional roles and/or focus will be needed as the company and department continues to grow and evolve:
- Manage all post sales activity for assigned advertising accounts, including: integration, troubleshooting, trafficking, account management, optimization, campaign revisions, etc.
- Communicate with advertisers/agencies on creative and performance issues, providing suggestions to optimize conversion rates and delivery
- Own the finance, sales, and operational processes for your specific region - enforcing them as needed
- Prepare mid and post campaign reporting for assigned accounts
- Provide weekly sales projection reporting to senior management
- Minimum of two years experience in online advertising/sales operations (ad serving system, sales process and inventory)
- Direct experience in online ad serving with rich media, ad serving, and ad network solutions. Experience with AdTech, Atlas, DoubleClick, 24/7 Real Media, or similar ad serving solution a strong plus
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in performance based marketing or advertising is a plus (CPA, Search)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- A mature, self-motivated “go-getter” with a positive and professional attitude
- High capacity to operate effectively in turbulent startup environment
So...why would you want to work for Tapjoy?
The real question is...why wouldn't you?
- We are a small company doing very big things
- We value innate intelligence, the curiosity to learn more, and the ability to solve problems - and we provide a ton of autonomy in which to do this
- The mobile app space is a large opportunity and will continue to grow. We've done well so far and we clearly see where we need to go - and now we need your help to get there