Ad Operations Executive
Ad Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Ad Operations Executive
- Set up, schedule and maintain ad delivery for all online advertising campaigns using the Tapjoy ad server, while adhering to advertising best practice
- Optimize campaigns based on projects and traffic trends to ensure full delivery
- Generate and analyze reports, providing suggestions for campaign optimization
- Ongoing campaign management; ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly, assisting in the renewal of expiring campaigns, ensuring correct campaign setups, troubleshoot, etc
Core Competencies include:
- A candidate with an interest in technology; interested in a career in mobile and video advertising
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Basic HTML skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, good prioritization and analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- A mature, self-motivated ”go-getter” with a positive and professional attitude
- Problem solving, and a creative approach to using technical solutions
- Task-oriented, methodical and focused
- Ability to work in a hand on, demanding start up environment
- Programmatic/Video (Vast, etc) experience beneficial, not necessary
- Up to 1 years experience in Advertising Operations or Campaign management preferred
- An interest in mobile gaming is beneficial
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math or a related field of study)
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.