Ad Operations Associate
Ad Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Position Title: Ad Operations Associate
We are seeking an Ad Operations Associate to implement and manage ad campaigns as well as assist in various projects.
- Schedule and maintain ad delivery for all online advertising campaigns using Tapjoy’s proprietary ad server
- Optimize campaigns to ensure full delivery
- Manage all post sales activity for an assigned portfolio of accounts, including: integration, troubleshooting, trafficking, optimization, campaign revisions, etc.
- Communicate with advertisers/agencies on creative and performance issues, providing suggestions to optimize conversion rates and delivery
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in online web and mobile app advertising operations preferred
- Direct experience in online ad serving platforms and ad network solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication in interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- A mature, self-motivated individual with a positive and professional attitude
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in performance based marketing or advertising is a plus (CPA, Search)
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com