Ad Operations Associate
Ad Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Tapjoy's Maximum Impact PlatformTM provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded InterplayTM ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 15,000 mobile apps, reaching 520 million monthly active users. A 2016 comScoreTM study confirmed Tapjoy Interplay® ads deliver an unprecedented 3x lift across all brand metrics. The company works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers. Founded in 2007, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Tapjoy is backed by top-tier investors, including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.
Position Title: Ad Ops Associate
- Schedule and maintain ad delivery for mobile in-app advertising campaigns using Tapjoy’s ad server
- Work with on campaign revisions and executing the changes in a compliant manner
- Ongoing campaign management; ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly, assisting in the renewal of expiring campaigns, ensuring correct campaign setups, troubleshoot, etc.
Core Competencies include:
- Highly detail and task oriented, methodical and focused
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to work in a hand on, demanding start up environment
- A mature, self-motivated “go-getter” with a positive and professional attitude
- Naturally curious and a problem solver, with a creative approach to using technical solutions
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet
- Bachelors degree required
- Some experience in Ad Operations or campaign trafficking a plus
- An interest in mobile and video advertising/technology helpful
While we’re operating at tremendous scale, we still maintain a startup culture at Tapjoy with all of the casual, social, creative teammates you could desire, and encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation, continuous improvement and tremendous pride in our organization.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.