Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Accountant
- Month End Close – Preparation of journal entries, review of general ledger activity and preparation of account reconciliations
- Review AP, corporate credit cards, and expense reports (Concur) for proper coding
- Bank reconciliations – prepares monthly bank to book reconciliation for all cash accounts
- Fixed assets – maintains fixed asset subledger; tracks and records in-transit fixed assets and capital in process; understands capitalization rules, runs fixed asset reports, records depreciation, and prepares fixed asset roll-forward. Responsible for periodic physical fixed asset count
- Prepaid assets – maintains prepaid asset reconciliation; records prepaid assets and related amortization; ensures proper classification between LT and ST
- Liabilities – responsible for ensuring accrued liabilities are recorded properly; works with outside vendors to track costs; and liability account reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of the month over flux analysis for management review
- Miscellaneous – assists with preparing and gathering information for external audits, assists with ad hoc projects
Core Competencies include:
- In depth experience with ERP, specifically Netsuite (preferred)
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to organize, set priorities, and work independently
- Multi-currency experience a plus
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- College degree with emphasis in Accounting
- Has or working towards CPA a plus
- Big 4 experience a plus
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.