Account Manager Intern
Sales | Beijing, China | Full Time
Position Title: Account Manager Intern
- Help Account Managers fulfill tasks: translate advertiser’s demands into spreadsheets/SFDC with offer info that Ad-ops team can utilize.
- Assistant Account Managers with optimization: creating standard reports from MSTR, analyzing quality reports.
- Document and organize all product one sheets, presentations, case studies.
- Daily documentation of account balances.
- Plan/organize/execute gift/swag delivery.
- Quickly adapt a basic understanding of the ad-tech eco-system.
- Learn and own a standard knowledge of Tapjoy and our services.
- Be able to translate advertisers' daily campaign demand into spreadsheets, and submit tasks on SFDC.
- Weekly/Monthly performance reports sent to each advertiser.
- Provide backup services for Account Managers on leave or on business trips.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com