Account Manager, Developer Relations
Developer Relations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Tapjoy's Maximum Impact PlatformTM provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded InterplayTM ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 15,000 mobile apps, reaching 520 million monthly active users. A 2016 comScoreTM study confirmed Tapjoy Interplay® ads deliver an unprecedented 3x lift across all brand metrics. The company works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers. Founded in 2007, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Tapjoy is backed by top-tier investors, including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.
Position Title: Account Manager, Developer Relations
To work with game developers (publishers) to maximize their revenue through data driven insights, utilizing the full capabilities of the Tapjoy Monetization platform. This individual contributor will be responsible for managing and growing Tapjoy’s established relationships in the mobile space; including popular mobile games and applications on iOS and Android.
- Track, maintain and manage top strategic developer accounts through Tapjoy proprietary tools.
- Proactively identify and execute growth strategies for existing partners.
- Evangelize the platform.
- Play, review, and critique developer’s existing and upcoming mobile game titles that leverage Tapjoy’s products and services to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Daily account management and support to ensure developer satisfaction with products - strive to exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Pull data, review monetization funnels regularly, provide partners with best practices and suggestions to improve flow and maximize monetization.
- Provide weekly status report to management regarding health of strategic accounts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and global developer relations team(s) to optimize Tapjoy’s products and services for strategic developers.
- Represent Tapjoy at sponsored industry events and conferences.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, companies, and opportunities.
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
- Analytical, Data Driven mindset and approach.
- Thrives in fast pace, pressure filled environments.
- Attains and manages a quarterly revenue / KPI goal.
- External facing, customer centric personality.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and CRM systems.
- Undergraduate degree, with at least 3+ years of work experience.
- At least 2+ years of experience within the mobile industry and has clear understanding of basic online/mobile advertising models and analytics is ideal.
- Smart, creative, data driven, and hungry individual who can work efficiently in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and get things done with minimal instructions.
- Experience with performance based online/mobile advertising is a plus.
- Highly interested in the mobile apps space, and eager to discover new games/apps, and share new opportunities with the team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, team oriented with a customer-focused attitude.
- Organized, proactive, and self-motivator; gets high quality work done without a lot of noise.
- Superb organization skills, a proactive nature
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint, and can pick up new software/internal tools quickly
While we’re operating at tremendous scale, we still maintain a startup culture at Tapjoy with all of the casual, social, creative teammates you could desire, and encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation, continuous improvement and tremendous pride in our organization.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.