Account Manager, Developer Relations
Developer Relations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 975 million monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Crowdstar, Topps and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide.
Position Title: Account Manager, Developer Relations
In this role, you will work with mobile app developers (publishers) to maximize their revenue through data-driven insights, utilizing the full capabilities of the Tapjoy Monetization platform. This individual contributor will be responsible for managing and growing Tapjoy’s established publisher relationships in the mobile space; including popular mobile games and applications on iOS and Android.
- Track, maintain and manage the performance of top strategic developer accounts through Tapjoy proprietary tools
- Proactively identify and execute growth and optimization strategies for existing partners
- Ensure partners are taking full advantage of Tapjoy's product offerings, including Offerwall, Rewarded Video, Video Interstitials, and LTV tools
- Play, review, and critique developer’s existing and upcoming mobile game titles that leverage Tapjoy’s products and services to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Daily account management and support to ensure developer satisfaction with products
- Strive to exceed client expectations and objectives
- Establish and grow relationships with existing partners through regular communications, quarterly business reviews, in-person meetings, etc.
- Review revenue, user engagement and monetization funnel data to provide partners with best practices and suggestions to improve user flow and maximize monetization potential
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product, Legal, Business Intelligence and Marketing
- Represent Tapjoy at sponsored industry events and conferences
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- External facing, customer centric personality.
- Analytical, data-driven mindset and approach.
- Thrives in a fast pace, pressure filled environment
- Attains and manages a quarterly revenue/KPI goal
- Undergraduate degree, with at least 3+ years of work experience
- At least 2+ years of experience within the mobile industry and has a clear understanding of basic online/mobile advertising models and analytics is ideal
- Creative, data-driven, and hungry individual who can work efficiently in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and get things done with minimal instruction
- Experience with performance based online/mobile advertising is a plus
- Highly interested in the mobile apps space, and eager to discover new games/apps, and share new opportunities with the team
- Excellent verbal communication skills, team-oriented with a customer-focused attitude
- Organized, proactive, and self-motivator; produces high quality work without a lot of noise
- Superb organization skills, a proactive nature
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint, and can pick up new software/internal tools quickly
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.