Account Manager, Developer Relations
Developer Relations | Beijing, China | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Job Title and Description: Account Manager,
- Actively engage in the growth of business opportunities for Tapjoy supply.
- Manage relationships with clients to hit target KPIs while ensuring high publisher satisfaction with our services.
- Provide to our clients consultation and support that would help upsell/cross-sell Tapjoy products and maximize clients and Tapjoy revenue and other app performances.
- Daily account management and client service support to ensure publisher happiness with products, monetization, distribution, service levels, etc. Strive to exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, companies, and opportunities.
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
- Ad hoc projects depending on needs of Developer Relations team
- You are constantly striving to learn and grow beyond your job responsibilities - you’re curious, intelligent, and ambitious
- You find satisfaction in working closely with partners and helping them achieve their objectives - you’re happy when your clients are happy.
- You like providing positive customer service.
- You like meeting with clients and finding ways to build a stronger partnership, and are constantly looking to grow the accounts you manage in any way, shape or form.
- You are comfortable engaging with clients at every level in an organization - from the CEO to your day-to-day contacts.
- A record of door opening sales success for at least 2+ years working in online/offline advertising sales or affiliate marketing.
- Successful experience working in Social Media, Mobile/Online Gaming Sites, or Advertising Networks or Platforms.
- Experience with performance-based online or mobile advertising is ideal, understanding of basic online advertising models.
- A history of meeting and exceeding annual goals managing multi-million dollar accounts.
- An undergraduate degree in related field.
- Business level communication skill in Chinese, Verbal English skill.
- Superb organization skills, a proactive nature.
- Attention to detail to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Proficiency with MS Office and can pick up new software/internal tools quickly.
- Progressive, consistent work history and excellent references
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.