Account Manager, Developer Monetization
Developer Relations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Account Manager, Developer Monetization
To work with mobile app developers (publishers) to maximize their revenue through data driven insights, utilizing the full capabilities of the Tapjoy Monetization platform. This individual contributor will be responsible for managing and growing Tapjoy’s established publisher relationships in the mobile space; including popular mobile games and applications on iOS and Android.
- Track, maintain and manage top strategic developer accounts through Tapjoy proprietary tools.
- Proactively identify and execute growth and optimization strategies for existing partners.
- Ensure partners are taking full advantage of Tapjoy's product offerings, including Offerwall, Rewarded Video, and Video Interstitials
- Play, review, and critique developer’s existing and upcoming mobile game titles that leverage Tapjoy’s products and services to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Daily account management and support to ensure developer satisfaction with products - strive to exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Review revenue and user engagement related data, and monetization funnels regularly, to provide partners with best practices and suggestions to improve user flow and maximize monetization potential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and global developer relations team(s) to optimize Tapjoy’s products and services for strategic developers.
- Represent Tapjoy at sponsored industry events and conferences.
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
- External facing, customer centric personality.
- Analytical, Data Driven mindset and approach.
- Thrives in fast pace, pressure filled environments.
- Attains and manages a quarterly revenue / KPI goal.
- Undergraduate degree, with at least 3+ years of work experience.
- At least 2+ years of experience within the mobile industry and has clear understanding of basic online/mobile advertising models and analytics is ideal.
- Smart, creative, data driven, and hungry individual who can work efficiently in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and get things done with minimal instructions.
- Experience with performance based online/mobile advertising is a plus.
- Highly interested in the mobile apps space, and eager to discover new games/apps, and share new opportunities with the team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, team oriented with a customer-focused attitude.
- Organized, proactive, and self-motivator; gets high quality work done without a lot of noise.
- Superb organization skills, a proactive nature
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint, and can pick up new software/internal tools quickly
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.