Sales | Beijing, China | Full Time
Position Title: Account Manager
- Manage relationships to hit target revenue and margin economics while ensuring high publisher satisfaction with our services
- Daily account management and support to ensure publisher happiness with products, monetization, distribution, service levels, etc. Strive to exceed client expectations and objectives
- Maximize revenue growth within existing accounts
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Tapjoy’s products, strategies and services
- Represent Tapjoy at industry events and conferences
- Accurately forecast account growth; achieve and exceed revenue objectives for accounts
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, companies, and opportunities
- Execute in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ad hoc projects depending on needs of the Global AM team
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 975 million monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Crowdstar, Topps and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.