Sales | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Position Title: Account Manager - Mobile Advertising
Position Description: Tapjoy is a rapidly growing company with strong revenues and solid market share, and is currently seeking an Account Manager to work with game developers to maximize their revenues, meet their user acquisition needs, and broaden/deepen our relationships.
- Daily account management and support to ensure advertiser satisfaction.
- Strive to exceed client expectations and objectives
- User acquisition: you will work with our gaming advertisers to understand their needs, coordinate campaign setups with our Ad Ops teams, analyze campaign performance and help clients hit their ROI and volume goals.
- Represent Tapjoy at industry events and conferences
- Accurately forecast account growth; achieve and exceed revenue objectives for accounts
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, companies, and opportunities
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly changing, team environment
- A clear understanding of basic online/mobile advertising models and analytics
- You are highly interested in the mobile apps space, and eager to discover new games/apps
- You are constantly striving to learn and grow beyond your job responsibilities - you’re curious, intelligent and ambitious
- You find satisfaction in working closely with partners and helping them achieve their objectives you’re happy when your clients are happy.
- You like providing positive customer service
- You like meeting new clients, finding and building new partnerships, and are constantly looking to grow the accounts you manage
- You are comfortable engaging with clients at every level in an organization - from the CEO to your day-to-day contacts
- A history of meeting and exceeding annual goals managing multi-million dollar accounts
- A record of account management and/or sales success for 1-2 years working in online/mobile advertising or affiliate marketing or app monetization role
- An undergraduate degree in a related field
- Superb organization skills, a proactive nature and the ability to work independently
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong solution-seeking drive
- Ability to analyse, extract and clearly communicate insights from complex data sets
- Confidence to establish credibility as an expert in the field of mobile advertising and being able to represent Tapjoy across the industry
- An international profile – fluency in one or two foreign languages is a plus
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 975 million monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Crowdstar, Topps and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.