Sales | Santa Barbara, CA | Full Time
Tapjoy's Maximum Impact PlatformTM provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded InterplayTM ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 15,000 mobile apps, reaching 520 million monthly active users. A 2016 comScoreTM study confirmed Tapjoy Interplay® ads deliver an unprecedented 3x lift across all brand metrics. The company works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers. Founded in 2007, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Tapjoy is backed by top-tier investors, including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.
Position Title: Account Executive
The Account Executive will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the distribution team to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Continually prospect for new clients via cold calling, emails and networking
- Manage prospecting timelines, deadlines, and proactively execute on follow-up
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint
- Setup and maintain customer files
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software
- Ad hoc projects depending on needs of sales team
- Bachelor's Degree
While we’re operating at tremendous scale, we still maintain a startup culture at Tapjoy with all of the casual, social, creative teammates you could desire, and encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation, continuous improvement and tremendous pride in our organization.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.