Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Account Executive
We are searching for an experienced and accomplished Account Executive to drive new revenue in the Mobile/Programmatic Media/Advertising space. This individual contributor will be responsible for closing new business with Advertisers & Ad Agencies in the East Region. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a high-paced, start-up environment and contain an understanding of the advertising space and mobile ecosystem.
This role requires an individual to prospect and develop relationships among the digital advertising community on both the planning and buying side, as well as have strong client management and sales skills. The Account Executive is required to think strategically and explore the business needs of clients in order to provide options and customized advertising solutions. The Account Executive works well both independently and within a small team, contributes market/client knowledge to help drive product & marketing and is a true sales hunter
The Account Executive will:
- Generate mobile advertising revenue through new and existing relationships at the agency and client level while also managing a selection of current accounts
- Develop relationships at all levels within the mobile, video, and advertising agency community
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow & maintain a named account list
- Collaborate with Tapjoy's internal teams to win & deliver campaigns
- Represent Tapjoy at Marketing & Advertising events across the Central region
- Accurately forecast revenue growth; achieve revenue goals as defined by management
Core Competencies include:
- An active relationship within the East Region media community, including ad agencies and direct advertisers
- The ability to provide positive customer service and following-through to close deals and build relationships
- Must have an internet-based advertising background
- Must be a self-starter, articulate and possess excellent presentation, phone and written communication skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Ability to build interdepartmental relationships
- A record of selling success for 3+ years working in digital, mobile, video or advertising sales
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Sales, or Advertising is ideal
- Proficiency with salesforce.com and MS Office
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.