Engineering & Science Internships - WINTER Jan '13
Internship | Fremont, CA | Internship
“It’s what the world’s been waiting for.”
That’s the response we get from our technology. Imagine what it would be like to have real physical buttons morph and grow out of the surface of the screen the next time you are typing an email, playing a game, or scrolling a webpage on your tablet or smartphone. And then, when you are done, the buttons disappear back into the screen, leaving a perfectly flat, perfectly clear surface. That is what Tactus does and you can be a part of it. If you are looking to intern at company that is reshaping the way people interact with devices and experience the world, then we want to meet you.
- Intern will be responsible for working on specific development projects with the engineering team developing the Tactile Touchscreen product at Tactus.
- Projects cover topics ranging from testing of Tactile Layer products to process characterization and user interface testing.
- Electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, materials science, chemistry and computer science, including user interface design.
- Can demonstrate willingness to be hands-on learner and contributor, working with fast paced engineering team
- Good analytical and documentation skills
- Capable of working independently