Sr. Software Engineer (Tact AI)
Engineering | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Led by former Salesforce and Siebel executive Chuck Ganapathi, Tact.ai Technologies, Inc., is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai is the world’s first mobile sales productivity suite. It combines Salesforce and everyday sales tools into one app that works offline. Our device-native, conversational platform is used by Fortune 500 companies to transform the daily sales experience in the field and maximize the value of their CRM investment.
We’re looking for an experienced Machine Learning/Deep Learning/NLP engineer to make an immediate impact on our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Platform team. We are a well-funded, early stage start-up with a world class product, team and a growing customer base. Some of your main responsibilities include:
- You will be working with Tact’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) Platform team to design & deliver world class enterprise conversational platform.
- Exploration, creation and optimization of intents, utterances, entities, and other signals for optimizing interactive conversational experience.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Take ownership of features and projects and be self-driven.
- Work with small cross functional teams to deliver high quality product features on time.
- 2+ years of experience in Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Familiarity with conversational flow development experience using voice and text-based NLP channels like Amazon Alexa, Slack, Cortana, etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of software development experience, preferably in Java.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and desire to work with small teams in a dynamic start-up culture.
- Start-up experience
Premium medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents - majority are 100% Company paid!!
Flexible work hours
Regular team events
Stocked kitchen with endless espresso and chocolates!