Sr. DevOps Engineer
Engineering | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time
Led by former Salesforce.com and Siebel executive, Chuck Ganapathi, Tact.ai is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai’s conversational AI sales platform is used by sales teams at GE, Cisco Systems, Kelly Services and other Fortune 500 companies to drive revenue growth by eliminating friction in their daily sales workflow.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA., Tact.ai Technologies, Inc. is a privately-held company backed by Accel Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Upfront Ventures, M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures), Comcast Ventures, Salesforce Ventures and the Amazon Alexa Fund.
We’re looking for a passionate, security-minded, DevOps/IT Engineer with AWS, Azure or GCP experience to make an immediate impact on our operations team. We've building a global infrastructure and need your help to do it. Some of your main responsibilities include:
- Help us continue our journey of building a fully-automate infrastructure
- Help us design and build a comprehensive globally distributed system
- Maintain and improve our cloud infrastructure, orchestration and deployment process
- Assess existing infrastructure, Identify problems, propose and develop solutions
- 5+ years of DevOps / Operations with focus on security, automation and cloud
- Extensive experience in cloud infrastructure (architecture-to-deployment)
- Collaborate with development to solve complex engineering challenges
- Passion for clean and elegant code
- Experience shipping code (Ruby/Java/JS)
- Extensive experience developing Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform), orchestrating containers (Kubernetes) and deployment strategies (Spinnaker)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet)
- Excellent overall understanding of systems and networks and the ability to troubleshoot
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to work with various teams to find solutions
- Be part of on-call rotation and provide operational coverage
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents - majority are 100% Company paid!!
- Flexible work hours
- Subsidized lunch
- Ping pong
- Yoga classes
- Regular team events
- Stocked kitchen with endless espresso and chocolates!
- 1 minute walk to CalTrain station!